DaddysVapor.com Refund Policy
We do not typically accept refunds and exchanges. You must email us seeking refund or exchange approval at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All sales are final, due to the nature of products and to eliminate our risk of selling tampered products, we are unable to accept returns.
If we are out of stock of an item that you ordered or if your order is cancelled before it is shipped then a refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at: email@example.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
15540 Roxford Street
Sylmar, California 91342
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
*Please note: USPS Shipping timelines are not guaranteed, the exception being FedEx or DHL*
Once an order has shipped we are no longer responsible for how long an order takes to deliver to you. There are many factors that can affect shipping timelines, including weather, postal courier errors, etc. We will ship your order in accordance with the timelines stated above. We will also be more than happy to open an investigation for you, but we cannot reship or refund an order that has been shipped.
We have not experienced a single incidence of product seizure in customs, and we’ve shipped a ton of our products worldwide! We do everything we can to assist your shipment through your country’s customs. However, if seizure of your shipment does occur, we will NOT be held liable for any shipments held at customs. Customers located outside the U.S.A., please order at your own risk. We will not provide SDS or MSDS forms on any packages that are shipping domestically to a forwarder.
We currently offer FREE domestic shipping option on all orders over $59.
Free shipping offer does not apply to international orders shipping outside of the United States.
In regards to our free shipping option, there are no guarantees on the timeline of the shipment, however, most orders dispatch within 1 business day and after your order dispatches it will take 1-3 days for delivery.
In most cases, all orders will ship within 1-3 days of placing your order. If you place your order over the weekend (Friday through Sunday), please allow extra time to process your order. This estimate does not include the actual shipping times, which are listed when you make your shipping option selection at checkout.
We do our very best to ship orders as quickly as possible. Our shipping schedule may vary slightly during extremely busy times such as sales events and during the holiday season.
If you would like to receive your order faster than the standard delivery method offered with our free shipping, you may select and pay for another method such as USPS Priority Mail or FedEx at the time of checkout.
All additional shipping methods and rates are listed when you place your order at check out.
In the event that you receive the message, “No shipping rates available for your area”, this means that we currently do not ship to the address or location that you have provided. If this is an international order and you are receiving this message, there may be restrictions on sending products to your country. Please contact our Customer Support Team for additional information.
In the unlikely event that a product in your order becomes unavailable, we will attempt to contact you for a an alternative replacement item, or may at our discretion remove the item from your order and issue a refund back to your credit card or other method of payment.
Damaged Or Missing Products/Order:
In the event that you receive your order and there is product damage, broken bottles, wrong flavors, incorrect nicotine levels, etc., please take a picture of the products immediately and e-mail them along with a brief description of the problem to our Customer Support Team, and they will assist you in resolving the problem.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support Team at email@example.com
If you are a California resident, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To request a notice, please submit your request by postal mail to:
Daddy’s Vapor Customer Service
15540 Roxford Street
Sylmar, CA 91342
Information We Collect
As you use our websites and mobile applications or visit one of our stores, we may collect information about you and the services you use. Some examples of when we may collect this information include when you browse or make a purchase on one of our websites; create a Daddy’s Vapor account; or participate in a survey or promotion. The information we may have collected over the past twelve months falls into six different categories:
Category A: Identifiers – We may collect information such as your email address or account name.
Category B: Personal information categories as described in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) – We may collect information such as name, address, or financial information.
Category D: Commercial information – We may collect information about your previous purchases or consuming tendencies.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity – We may collect information about your browsing history, search history, interaction with our website, application, or advertisements.
Category : Geolocation data – We may collect information about your physical location or movements. We may collect information about the location of your device, including GPS location, for purposes of enhancing or facilitating our services, such as enabling the functionality of our websites or have certain Daddy’s Vapor products delivered by a third-party vendor.
Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information – We may collect information about your preferences.
How We Collect Your Information
The information in the categories listed above might be collected as you use our websites. The information we may collect falls into three different categories: (1) information you give us; (2) information we collect from you automatically; and (3) information we collect from other sources.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including to:
- process your purchases of or requests for products and services;
- communicate with you about orders, purchases, returns, services, accounts, programs, contests, and sweepstakes;
- respond to your customer service inquiries and requests for information;
- post your comments or statements on our websites;
- send you personalized promotions and special offers;
- inform you about our brands, products, events, or other promotional purposes;
- maintain, improve, and analyze our websites, mobile applications, ads, and the products and services we offer;
- detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud;
- maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes;
- facilitate the functionality of our websites and mobile applications;
- provide important product safety information and notice of product recalls.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information for a business purpose in the following circumstances:
- When We Work Together– We may share information between and among Daddy’s Vapor Corporation, its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies for purposes of management and analysis, decision making, and other business purposes. For example, we may share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies to administer our loyalty programs, process orders and requests, and expand and promote our product and service offerings.
- When We Work with Service Providers– We may share your information with service providers that provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email and postal delivery, location mapping, product and service delivery, analytics services, or conducting academic research.
- When We Work on Business Transactions– If we become involved with a merger or another situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, we may share your information with business entities or people involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- When Sharing Helps Us Protect Lawful Interests– We may disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of Daddy’s Vapor or our customers or partners.
- When We Work with Marketing Service Providers– We may share your information with marketing service providers to assess, develop and provide you with promotions and special offers that may interest you, administer contests, sweepstakes and events or for other promotional purposes.
- When We Work with Third Parties– If you consent, we may share your information with third parties.
- When You Give Consent– We may share information about you with other companies if you give us permission or direct us to share the information.
- When the Information Does Not Identify You– We may share your information in a way that does not directly identify you. For example, we may share information about your use of our websites and mobile applications in a manner that does not identify you or may combine information about the nature or frequency of your transactions with similar information about other people and share the aggregated information for statistical analysis and other business purposes.
In the preceding twelve months we have not disclosed personal information.
How We Sell Your Information
In the preceding twelve months we have not sold personal information.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, if applicable, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request)
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose: the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; or the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
You have the right at any time to direct us not to sell your personal information, which is your right to opt-out. In the preceding twelve months we have not sold personal information.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, submit a verifiable consumer request to us by logging in to your account on this website and deleting your profile or updating your preferences,calling (844) 827-6790, or by emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Mailing your request to:
Daddy’s Vapor Customer Service
15540 Roxford Street
Sylmar, CA 91342